Comedian Zach Funk talks about finding your passion, the state of journalism in schools, therapy, Punching Nazis, and so much more! All revolving around our common humanity and the need for our own benefactors. Plus, thoughts on the historically accurate version of Jesus and Jehovah’s Witnesses.
NEW LIVE STAND UP COMEDY DATES
- July 28 & 29-Opening for Lee Camp at At North in Chicago
- July 31-LIVE Taboo Table Talk at Reed’s
- August 2-McFly’s in Ames, IA
- August 3-Mockingbird Lounge in Kansas City, KS
- August 4-Foam in St. Louis, MO
- August 5-Paddlewheel Pizza & Subs in Cape Girardeau, MO
- August 6-Whiskey House in Des Moines, IA
- August 9-Be Here Now in Muncie IN
- August 10-Pints & Slices in Ft. Wayne, IN
Subscribe to Krish’s Bandcamp for exclusive content & if you liked this episode donate to the Patreon.