Amidst the 13th Annual IndyFringe, George Wallace talks about the differences in the festivals from Indy & Orlando. Plus a discussion about Gun ownership and conservatism in the Midwest and a few thoughts on Charlottesvile.
NEW LIVE STAND UP COMEDY DATES
- August 17-27-INDYFRINGE at CsZ Indy!
- 8/25 @ 9pm
- 8/26 @ 10:30pm
- 8/27 @ 6pm
- August 28 at 611 Studios in Ft. Wayne, IN
- August 30 at The Hill Tavern in Saginaw, MI
- August 31 at Papa Pete’s in Kalamazoo, MI
- September 1 at AA Creative Corridor in Lansing, MI
- September 3 at Kahve Coffee in Clawson MI
Subscribe to Krish’s Bandcamp for exclusive content & if you liked this episode donate to the Patreon.